Tuesday 5 February 2013

Creative Inspiration

What better way to get back into my passion for digi-scrapping than to create a layout of my gorgeous grand daughter. Studying my Diploma in Graphic Designer has left me very little time to create for fun lately, don't get me wrong I am enjoying myself studying, I love the challenge of learning new things, and boy have I learnt heaps over the past year! But sometimes I need to just 'make stuff' for the hell of it.
One of those times was this morning.  Whilst blog hopping I cam across the fantastic Krista Sahlin and her amazing Sahlin Studio site. Krista's designs just called to me, and I had to immediatley download some of her fantastic product and start creating.

Using her wonderful 'I'll Love you Forever" kit I created this layout of Miss Ellie....

Hello Sweet Baby - products from Sahlin Studio.


What do you think?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin