Monday 29 April 2013

Business Cards Delivered

My first batch of client business cards arrived in the post today. I was so keen to open them and make sure that they looked just as good in real life as they did on my screen!  And they did, my client (Jenny from Practical Bookkeeping Solutions) loved her new cards and I am so pleased to have another happy customer. 

I had a great time working with Jenny to design her logo, website and business card. Once the cards were designed I uploaded them to Vistaprint  and organised hassle free printing at a very reasonable price. 

If you would like me to design some unique business cards for you, please send me a message and we can chat about your requirements.  Remember... I just love to create stuff :) 



Business Cards made to order.
Unique Business Cards Made To Order

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin